- In a medium saucepan, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, pumpkin, carrots, potato, curry leaves,
cumin seed, lemongrass and cook, stirring, for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add flour, coriander leaves and cook for another minute, stirring, stock or water. Add 1 sachet MAGGI Coconut Milk powder,
mix well and bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and carefully blend using an immersion blender.
- If needed, heat again over low heat to warm through.
- Add salt to taste and garnish with thick coconut cream.