- Nestlé Lanka PLC, (hereinafter “Nestlé”) is hosting a competition for MAGGI Chicken Noodles for Mother’s day named “Taste of Mum’s Love” hereinafter referred to as the “competition” for easy reference) via digital mediums.
- The competition is valid from the 9th of May till the 16th of May 2022 (hereinafter referred to as the “competition period”). Participants must ensure that their entry/submission is made within this campaign period. The campaign is available for the above campaign period only.
- Participation in this competition is optional and voluntary.
- Participation in this campaign is open only to employees of Nestlé
- Entry criteria:
a) Share the special MAGGI Noodles recipe the participants make to show love and elevate the mood of the child along with a MAGGI Chicken/Curry Noodle pack in the form of a photo or video. This photo/ video has to be of the participant or his/her family
b) Post it on Nestlé Sri Lanka Workplace mentioning #MAGGIMother'sDay
c) Image/video should be an original. Digitally edited/manipulated images/videos will be disqualified.
d) A participant can submit as many entries as they wish.
e) Entries which do not meet the criteria and received after the campaign period will be rejected
- Any issues related to claiming the gifts or any complaints with regard to the receipt of gift items, should contact Nestlé Lanka Consumer Services hotline (0094)0114724724.
- However, Nestlé shall not be liable to any complaints due to negligence or acts of omission committed by the prize winners.
- Winners will be informed how to and when to collect the gifts.
a) Winners will be selected basis the quality of the entry (recipe and demonstration). The decision of NESTLÉ on the selection of the Winners shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
b) The Winner shall be entitled to a gift as decided by NESTLÉ.
c) A total of 3 winners will be chosen
d) Award of prizes is subject to the verification by NESTLÉ. NESTLÉ shall use basic audit standards to verify the legitimacy of the Winner. In case there are any conflicts in the legitimacy of the Winner, NESTLÉ is entitled to quash the prize at any given point against such claimed Winner or Participant. In case the Winner(s) are not verified internally or not reachable within 2 weeks or they cannot redeem the Prize for any reason whatsoever, NESTLÉ will reserve the right to pass on the Prize to another participant without any further notice to the Winner.
e) In case a participant is not contacted/intimated/declared as a Winner, it shall automatically mean that the person's name has not come through the selection process and that he/she is not a Winner.
f) The Prize is non-transferable.
g) By participating on this campaign, it permits NESTLÉ to use the participant’s name, photo, voice, entry, and other relevant details for purposes of publicity, edition, presentation, brand study, market research, advertising and/or trade without further approval, permission, compensation or notice for unlimited period in any form of media including TV, Radio, Digital, Print, Events and Activations.
h) No consideration is payable by NESTLÉ against use of any entries received for the campaign.
i) NESTLÉ reserves the right to reject, delete, or remove any entry without assigning any reason thereof. Any decision taken by NESTLÉ for rejecting, deleting or removing any entry shall be final and binding and not subject to any dispute or challenge.
j) The content used in the entry should not contain any offensive, political, defamatory, indecent, abusive content, commercially influenced content, pictorial representation or language that can in any manner be deemed as offensive by any section of society or prohibited under any religion or law. NESTLÉ reserves its rights to cancel or remove any entry or usage of the campaign by any participant at any point of time, at its discretion. The decision of NESTLÉ shall be final and binding on this.
k) Failure of the participant to adhere to the above, gives the right to NESTLÉ to disqualify the entry from the campaign.
l) The participant undertakes that the content submitted by him/her for the campaign shall not violate or infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. The participant shall be solely liable for the violation of the same.
m) Hereby agrees that the Participant has taken requisite permission from any and all such person/s and or property owner whose image/ picture/ or any form of property is included in the content provided by the Participant towards this campaign. In case of any disputes/ complaints raised by such third party shall be the liability of the Participant. NESTLÉ is not responsible to address such issues or complaints from any party/ third party/ Participant.
n) NESTLÉ reserves the right to withdraw, change, defer, alter or cancel this campaign in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of NESTLÉ in this regard and in general with respect to this campaign and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final, binding.
o) NESTLÉ shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other Force Majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- If a participant is dissatisfied with the campaign and/or the terms and conditions of the campaign, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not to participate in the campaign.
- Entries received after 11.59pm on 16th May 2022 will be rejected.