MAGGI Rasasirtha Competition
- Nestlé Lanka PLC, (hereinafter “Nestlé”) is hosting a MAGGI Rasasirtha Competition hereinafter referred to as the “Competition” (for easy reference) which is a campaign which will be promoted via Digital mediums.
- The campaign is valid from the 12th of April 2022 to 17th of April 2022 (hereinafter referred to as “Competition period”). Participants will be only considered within this campaign period. The campaign is available for the above campaign period only.
- Participation in this campaign is open to all Sri Lankan citizens, except employees and family members of employees at Nestlé Lanka PLC, its Associate Companies, its Advertising Agency and its Media Partners or its associate companies.
- Mechanism of the competition:
Consumer are asked to share unique Awurudu recipes with MAGGI by either commenting to the competition post or sending a message to the MAGGI Facebook page with the hash
The winners will be selected base on the uniqueness of the recipe they have shared, and the selection will be done by the culinary experts in Maggi team
Seven winners will be selected in the Awurudu week (from 12th to 17th of April), and they will be awarded with Rs. 10,000 worth of vouchers at the end of the competition period
- The 7 announced winners have to come to Nestle HO to collect the gifts
- Any issues related to claiming gifts or any complaint with regard to the receipt of gift items, should contact Nestlé Lanka Consumer Services hotline (0094)0114724724. However, the prize winner shall directly contact the supplier of the prize for product warranties or any defect and Nestle will not handle or responsible for any prize related defect or claim or loss or damage.
- Nestlé shall not be liable to any complaints due to negligence or acts of omission committed by the prize winners.
- Winners will be informed how to and when to collect the gifts via email and Social media post
a) The decision of NESTLÉ on the selection of the Winner shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. (Will be selected through random picker method)
b) Award of prizes is subject to the verification by NESTLÉ. NESTLÉ shall use basic audit standards to verify the legitimacy of the Winner. In case there are any conflicts in the legitimacy of the Winner, NESTLÉ is entitled to quash the prize at any given point against such claimed Winner or Participant. In case the Winner(s) are not verified internally or not reachable or they cannot redeem the Prize for any reason whatsoever, NESTLÉ will reserve the right to pass on the Prize to another participant without any further notice to the Winner.
c) In case a participant is not contacted/intimated/declared as a Winner, it shall automatically mean that the person's name has not come through the selection process and that he/she is not a Winner.
d) The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed / exchanged for cash. No claim shall be entertained in this regard.
e) By participating in this campaign, it permits NESTLÉ to use the Winners’ names, photos, voices, entries, and other relevant details for purposes of publicity, edition, presentation, brand study, market research, advertising and/or trade without further approval, permission, compensation or notice for unlimited period
f) No consideration is payable by NESTLÉ against use of any entries received for the campaign.
g) NESTLÉ reserves the right to reject, delete, or remove any entry without assigning any reason thereof. Any decision taken by NESTLÉ for rejecting, deleting or removing any entry shall be final and binding and not subject to any dispute or challenge.
h) Failure of the participant to adhere to the above, gives the right to NESTLÉ to disqualify the entry from the campaign.
i) NESTLÉ reserves the right to withdraw, change, defer, alter or cancel this campaign in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of NESTLÉ in this regard and in general with respect to this campaign and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final, binding.
j) NESTLÉ shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to act of God, Governmental actions, other Force Majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- If a participant is dissatisfied with the campaign and/or the terms and conditions of the campaign, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not to participate in the campaign.
- Entries received after 17th of April 2022 will be rejected.