MAGGI Mother’s Day Competition T&C
- Nestlé Lanka PLC, (hereinafter “Nestlé”) is hosting a competition for MAGGI CLASSIC NOODLES named as “Taste of Mum’s Love” hereinafter referred to as the “competition” for easy reference) via digital mediums.
- The competition is valid from the 4th May till 25th of May 2022 (hereinafter referred to as “competition period”). Participants must ensure that their entry/submission is made within this competition period. The competition is available for the above period only. Entries received after 11.59pm on 21st May 2022 will be rejected.
- Participation in this campaign is optional and voluntary.
- Participation in this campaign is open to all mothers/ guardians with children above 13 years of age, except employees and family members of employees at Nestlé Lanka PLC, its Associate Companies, its Advertising Agency and its Media Partners or its associate companies.
- Mechanism of the competition:
5.1 Consumers are asked to share their special MAGGI recipe they prepare for their child as a photo/video with one of the specified MAGGI packs below
MAGGI Chicken flavoured Noodle or
MAGGI Curry flavoured Noodle or
MAGGI family pack
uploading it on their Facebook/Instagram page with the hash tag #MumAndMaggi tagging “MAGGI Sri Lanka” page or
Commenting to the competition post or
Sending a message to the “MAGGI Sri Lanka” Facebook page.
5.1.1 Image/video should be an original. Digitally edited/manipulated images/videos will be disqualified.
5.1.2 A participant can submit as many entries as they wish.
5.1.3 Entries which do not meet the criteria and received after the campaign period will be rejected.
5.2 The winners will be selected based on the quality of the recipe & the presentation. The selection will be done by the culinary experts in the MAGGI team.
5.2.1 The decision of NESTLÉ on the selection of the Winners shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
5.2.2 A total of 20 winners will be selected. NESTLÉ team will get in touch with the winners and winners must provide details requested by NESTLE within a period of 2 weeks.
5.2.3. 10 winners will be selected each week and they will be awarded with a MAGGI gift pack at the end of the competition period
5.3 Winners will be handed over their gift pack by representatives of MAGGI team and the winners shall be entitled to a MAGGI gift pack only as decided by NESTLÉ.
5.3.1 Any issues related to claiming the gifts or any complaints with regard to the receipt of gift items, should contact Nestlé Lanka Consumer Services hotline (0094)0114724724.
5.3.2 However, Nestlé shall not be liable to any complaints due to negligence or acts of omission committed by the prize winners.
5.3.3 Award of prizes is subject to the verification by NESTLÉ. NESTLÉ shall use basic audit standards to verify the legitimacy of the Winner. In case there are any conflicts in the legitimacy of the Winner, NESTLÉ is entitled to quash the prize at any given point against such claimed Winner or Participant. In case the Winner(s) are not verified internally or not reachable within 2 weeks or they cannot redeem the Prize for any reason whatsoever, NESTLÉ will reserve the right to pass on the Prize to another participant without any further notice to the Winner.
5.3.4 In case a participant is not contacted/intimated/declared as a Winner, it shall automatically mean that the person's name has not come through the selection process and that he/she is not a Winner.
5.3.5. The Prize is non-transferable.
- By participating on this competition, it permits NESTLÉ to use the participant’s name, photo, voice, entry, and other relevant details for purposes of publicity, edition, presentation, brand study, market research, advertising and/or trade without further approval, permission, compensation or notice for unlimited period in any form of media including TV, Radio, Digital, Print, Events and Activations.
- No consideration is payable by NESTLÉ against use of any entries received for the campaign.
- NESTLÉ reserves the right to reject, delete, or remove any entry without assigning any reason thereof. Any decision taken by NESTLÉ for rejecting, deleting or removing any entry shall be final and binding and not subject to any dispute or challenge.
- The content used in the entry should not contain any offensive, political, defamatory, indecent, abusive content, commercially influenced content, pictorial representation or language that can in any manner be deemed as offensive by any section of society or prohibited under any religion or law. NESTLÉ reserves its rights to cancel or remove any entry or usage of the campaign by any participant at any point of time, at its discretion. The decision of NESTLÉ shall be final and binding on this.
- Failure of the participant to adhere to the above, gives the right to NESTLÉ to disqualify the entry from the campaign.
- The participant undertakes that the content submitted by him/her for the campaign shall not violate or infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. The participant shall be solely liable for the violation of the same.
- Hereby agrees that the Participant has taken requisite permission from any and all such person/s and or property owner whose image/ picture/ or any form of property is included in the content provided by the Participant towards this campaign. In case of any disputes/ complaints raised by such third party shall be the liability of the Participant. NESTLÉ is not responsible to address such issues or complaints from any party/ third party/ Participant.
- NESTLÉ reserves the right to withdraw, change, defer, alter or cancel this campaign in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of NESTLÉ in this regard and in general with respect to this campaign and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final, binding.
- NESTLÉ shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other Force Majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- If a participant is dissatisfied with the campaign and/or the terms and conditions of the campaign, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not to participate in the campaign.