MAGGI CMP/MAGGI SEASONING CUBE DIGITAL CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN
- Nestlé Lanka PLC, (hereinafter “Nestlé”) is hosting a MAGGI Master Kitchen Challenge for MAGGI coconut milk powder, Maggi Vegetable and Chicken Seasoning Cube hereinafter referred to as the “campaign” (for easy reference) which is a campaign which will be promoted via Digital mediums.
- The campaign is valid from the 01st December 2020 to 31st December 2020 (hereinafter referred to as “campaign period”). Participants must ensure that their entry/submission is made within this campaign period. The campaign is available for the above campaign period only.
- Participation in this campaign is optional and voluntary.
- Participation in this campaign is open to all Sri Lankan citizens, except employees and family members of employees at Nestlé Lanka PLC, its Associate Companies, its Advertising Agency and its Media Partners.
- Entry criteria require participants to
The way to enter the competition
a) Share an image/video from Maggi Facebook and Instagram page using the hash tags provided and following the guidelines given via the Digital Mediums with their friends and family. Any upload/share does not meet the competition criteria will not be considered. Participants shall refrain from uploading any inappropriate or indecent contents.
b) The main prizes for the campaign will be a mix of kitchen appliances ranging from a Singer Gas Burner & Oven, Tefal Fry Delight Air a Sisil Refrigerator, A Singer Microwave Oven, A Singer Rice Cooker, Where one winner for each appliance will be announce via social media bi-weekly. The prize draw of the final winner will concluded by the 3rd week of December 2020 and 4th week of December 2020. . The gift can be collected from the nestle head office after the announcement of the winners.
c) The Christmas Recipe book by Maggi and Dee Williams will be provided as consolation gifts.The 10 recipe book recipients will be announced bi-weekly during the 3rd and 4th week of December 2020. The books will be currier to each winner.
- Any issues related to claiming gifts or any complaint with regard to the receipt of gift items, should contact Nestlé Lanka Consumer Services hotline (0094)0114724724. However the prize winner shall directly contact the supplier of the prize for product warranties or any defect and Nestle will not handle or responsible for any prize related defect or claim or loss or damage.
- However, Nestlé shall not be liable to any complaints due to negligence or acts of omission committed by the prize winners.
- Winners will be informed how to and when to collect the gifts over the phone.
a) The decision of NESTLÉ on the selection of the Winner shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. (Will be selected through random picker method).
b) Award of prizes is subject to the verification by NESTLÉ. NESTLÉ shall use basic audit standards to verify the legitimacy of the Winner. In case there are any conflicts in the legitimacy of the Winner, NESTLÉ is entitled to quash the prize at any given point against such claimed Winner or Participant. In case the Winner(s) are not verified internally or not reachable or they cannot redeem the Prize for any reason whatsoever, NESTLÉ will reserve the right to pass on the Prize to another participant without any further notice to the Winner.
c) In case a participant is not contacted/intimated/declared as a Winner, it shall automatically mean that the person's name has not come through the selection process and that he/she is not a Winner
d) The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed / exchanged for cash. No claim shall be entertained in this regard.
e) By participating in this campaign, it permits NESTLÉ to use the Winners’ names, photos, voices, entries, and other relevant details for purposes of publicity, edition, presentation, brand study, market research, advertising and/or trade without further approval, permission, compensation or notice for unlimited period.
f) No consideration is payable by NESTLÉ against use of any entries received for the campaign.
g) NESTLÉ reserves the right to reject, delete, or remove any entry without assigning any reason thereof. Any decision taken by NESTLÉ for rejecting, deleting or removing any entry shall be final and binding and not subject to any dispute or challenge.
h) The content used in the entry should not contain any offensive, defamatory, indecent, abusive content, pictorial representation or language that can in any manner be deemed as offensive by any section of society or prohibited under any religion or law. NESTLÉ reserves its rights to cancel or remove any entry or usage of the campaign by any participant at any point of time, at its discretion. The decision of NESTLÉ shall be final and binding on this.
i) The participant undertakes that the content submitted by him/her for the campaign shall not violate or infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. The participant shall be solely liable for the violation of the same.
j) Hereby agrees that the Participant has taken requisite permission from any and all such person/s and or property owner whose image/ picture/ or any form of property is included in the content provided by the Participant towards this campaign. In case of any disputes/ complaints raised by such third party shall be the liability of the Participant. NESTLÉ is not responsible to address such issues or complaints from any party/ third party/ Participant.
k) Failure of the participant to adhere to the above, gives the right to NESTLÉ to disqualify the entry from the campaign.
l) Nestlé will not provide any guarantee or warranty for the Prizes. Winners will have to contact the respective manufactures or local agents/distributors of such appliances to claim products warranty/guarantee if any.
i) NESTLÉ reserves the right to withdraw, change, defer, alter or cancel this campaign in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of NESTLÉ in this regard and in general with respect to this campaign and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final, binding.
j) NESTLÉ shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to act of God, Governmental actions, other Force Majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- If a participant is dissatisfied with the campaign and/or the terms and conditions of the campaign, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not to participate in the campaign.
- Entries received after 10pm on 31st March 2020 will be rejected.
- The warranty cards for the respective gifts will be included within the gift box and NESTLÉ shall not be liable to any manufacturing or other defects in the Prizes.